Yay, it is almost Black Friday in Australia, so get ready for big sales online with massive savings.
Over the last few years, Black Friday sales have grown in Australia with many of the big brands and retailers now offering big savings with their black Friday deals.
Black Friday used to be a 24hrs sale, but now we are seeing retailers starting on Thursday before and running all the way till Cyber Monday.
With up to 80% off many amazing products, the key is to know what you are after and shop quickly to ensure that you don’t miss out as with many of these deals, the stock is limited.
Every year we are seeing more volume and demand from customers and more online shops offering better discounts.
This year we are expecting even more growth in discounts and in demand.
According to Australian Bureau of Statistics data released on Monday, retail turnover rose 7.1 percent in November compared with the previous month.
Australia Post says more than 8.5 million households shopped online this year with the average household purchasing online almost twice as frequently as they did in 2019.
According to the Online Physical Goods Index, Australians spent more than $3.5 billion online in November last year while Australia Post data shows more than 2.5 million households purchased something during last year’s Black Friday sales. This was 57 percent higher than an average week.
Our Top Black Friday shopping tips:
- Search for deals by category and not by model: You’ll have much better chance finding great Black Friday sales if you look for a 65-inch 4K OLED TV than looking for a certain model or brand.
- Stick with brands you know: It is better to stick with a know brand name or research reviews of the products before buying. Making a high ticket purchase based on perceived savings with an unknown brand is risky.
- Check the spec sheets: For example, all 85-inch 8K TVs are not the same. Make sure you have researched what type of features you need and make sure the BFCM offer suits your needs.
- Price check: Make sure you know what the current price of the products you are looking for before Black Friday sales, this way you don’t get caught with false discounts.
- Check shipping costs: Many online merchants offer free shipping during Black Friday, but not always for all products. Make sure to check shipping cost before you place your order.
- Shop online: The convenience of online shopping is amazing, even with slow Australia Post delivery due to demand, but while the COVID-19 pandemic is still part of our daily lives, many customers will avoid going to physical stores, which will likely impact merchant plans to stock inventory.
Top Trending Black Friday Sales
Top Rated Laptop Black Friday Sales
Our updated list of the top-rated laptops and notebooks on sale this Black Friday in Australia is below:
Wrap it up
With Black Friday sales just around the corner, start making a shopping list to ensure you grab a great bargain this BFCM.
See all our Black Friday Sales on Shopbot – Compare and save