Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
The best price by Appliances Online
$412.00 $429.00 4% off
Manufactured by Weber
- For portable grill
- Weber Q 2200 has a large cooking area
- the fully open grilling features gets you as close to real grilling as possible and the design of the grill is rather nice
- The grill is heavy at 42 lbs and the price tag of USD250 doesn’t make this grill too economical
Compare pricesfrom 1+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $412.00
- LOWEST PRICE $399.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $429.00
Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill Review
The Weber Q 2200 Liquid-Propane-Grill is marketed as a portable grill though it is not in reality. It weighs 42 lbs and you need both your hands to move this barbecue about. However, it has a nice size and is somewhere between a portable and a full-size grill. This gas grill has an electronic start feature and Weber has added a nice touch to your experience by including the battery with the package. The lid thermometer is present in this barbecue and it helps you cook at the absolutely right temperature. The folding side tables are more than handy. You can use a 14.1oz or 16.4oz propane gas tank with the grill, as recommended by Weber.
Weber Q 2200 Liquid-Propane-Grill is somewhat of a portable grill that you can move about inside your home but will find it difficult to carry around outside. It is not a full-sized grill (Weber Q 3200 is the model if you want that) but it’s not really a compact grill either. Overall, the size is decent for home parties. The construction of the grill is solid and you have a combo of cast aluminium and stainless steel as the materials. The porcelain coating is a nice addition to the design and surely adds to the look of the grill while keeping it durable. There is a large hood that should give you enough room to cook a whole chicken. The tube-shaped stainless steel burner offers 12,000 BTU. For the size of this barbecue, the cooking area is fairly large. The cooking grate has a surface area of 280 sq in. There are two side tables that give you more room for cooking and when you are done, you can fold these tables back. There are no issues with the performance of the grill and all the components are premium in terms of construction.
Is it easy to install?
Setting up the Weber Q 2200 Liquid-Propane-Grill is not the most difficult task you would’ve come across. Follow the user manual and your grill will be up and running within a short time.
Is it charcoal or gas barbecue?
Weber Q 2200 Liquid-Propane-Grill is a gas powered grill and runs on propane gas.
Conclusion: Should I buy it ?
If you are looking at an ultra-compact portable cooking grill, Weber Q 2200 Liquid-Propane-Grill is not the right product for you. However, if you want a grill that is midway between a large and a compact grill, this is the perfect barbecue for you. The price of this grill is not cheap and USD250 does seem a lot for a grill. However, the cooking area is large, the heat retention is effective and the grill itself looks nice and premium. As far as the actual cooking is concerned, you shouldn’t have too many concerns.
People also viewed
- The Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill is manufactured by Weber and was added in July 2015 in the Barbecues section
- This product has a rating of 4.5 out of 5
- The best price of the Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill in Australia is $412.00 at Appliances Online
- You can compare prices for the Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill and save up to 4% or $17.00
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Appliances Online