Samsung Galaxy S10e
Compare pricesfrom 23+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $784.00
- LOWEST PRICE $549.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $795.00
Samsung Galaxy S10e Review
The 3-Minute Samsung Galaxy S10e Review
The next generation of Galaxy has arrived.
By Graeme Messina | April 29, 2019
Features & Design: 3/5 ● Performance: 3/5 ● Value: 3/5 ● Sound Quality 3/5
The Samsung S10 models are the result of a decade’s worth of pioneering in the smart phone space. The S10e is a new midrange phone from Samsung, and it offers some amazing new features for the price point. These include the utilization of precise laser cutting that allows the camera to be discreetly tucked away within the display without sacrificing photo quality. There are a few differences between the Samsung S10e and the flagship S10. The main ones are Camera, Display, Fingerprint reader and price. The biometric reader is conveniently placed on the side bezel, and it’s a high spec capacitive finger print reader.
The S10e is just missing the telephoto lens that the S10 or S10+ have. There is also a smaller battery, but the smaller screen means it does not get drained at fast as the S10 plus does.
Is it for you?
The S10e may seem like a less attractive phone on paper compared to the S10 Plus and S10 but this phone is really a premium phone for the price and has a lot to offer. The smaller screen makes for better battery life. It has the same chip set as the s10 and s10+ with the 6GB ram it really is fast and allows for fast response times.
· Processor: Octa-Core 2.7GHz, 2.3GHz, 1.9GHz
· Display: Size 146.1mm (5.8") 2280 x 1080 (FHD+) Dynamic AMOLED 16M Colour Depth
· Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple)12.0 MP + 16.0 MP
· Rear Camera - F Number (Multiple) F1.5/F2.4 (Dual Aperture), F2.2 & OIS
· Front Camera – Resolution 10.0 MP
· Front Camera - F Number F1.9
· Auto Focus & Flash
· Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
· Slow Motion 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD
· 6 GB RAM & 128GB ROM Size, Available Memory (GB)* 107.8 External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
· Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
· Dimension (HxWxD, mm)142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 Weight (g)150
· Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 3100
What we like
24-Hour Intelligent Battery to power you all day long. Galaxy S10e learn your daily routine and usage patterns, powering down apps you don't need the Adaptive Power Saving Mode manages your battery life based on the prediction of your day’s usage.
What we don’t like
Some people have found this phone lacks on the camera side and feel the battery could be bigger.
Should you buy it?
If you are looking for a phone that is an upgrade from the S9 or the Apple flagship devices, then the Samsung Galaxy S10e does not disappoint as it offers premium quality for manageable cost. The S10e is a flat display unlike the S10 and S10+ but some people may prefer the feel as it is sturdier in the hand and doesn’t lead to false input on the touch screen.
People also viewed
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e is manufactured by Samsung and was added in February 2019 in the Smartphones section
- This product has a rating of 3.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Samsung Galaxy S10e in Australia is $784.00 at BecexTech
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at BecexTech, Kogan.com, MobileCiti Online, Amazon Australia, Samsung, Etoren, Allphones