Samsung Galaxy S10+
Compare pricesfrom 61+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $1,064.00 ↓ -1%
- LOWEST PRICE $1,064.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $1,495.00
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Review
The 3-Minute Samsung Galaxy S10+ Review
The next generation of Galaxy has arrived.
By Graeme Messina | April 29, 2019
Features & Design: 4/5 ● Performance: 4/5 ● Value: 4/5 ● Sound Quality 4/5
The Samsung S10 Plus is a result of 10 years of pioneering. The S10 Plus is the new flagship phone from Samsung it offers a whole lot of new features. The S10 Plus Dynamic AMOLED HDR10+ screen placed in a smart phone has reduced blue light by 42% to make the brightest of scenes easier on the eyes. The ultra-sonic finger print detector is placed right inside the screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ holds its own but it lacks in some areas where other flagship phones seem to be paying more attention. The price for this phone is something worth considering when getting the latest of Samsung’s devices. When comparing it to other devises of this year they could have upped their game with a better battery and camera specs.
Is it for you?
The S10 Plus comes in six stunning colours to fit any personality type. The Colours:Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White. Other than the design the S10+ has much to offer such as its pro grade camera, excellent video capability a large 6.4” display and in-screen ultra-sonic finger print reader.
· Processor: CPU Speed 2.7GHz, 2.3GHz, 1.9GHz, CPU Type Octa-Core
· Display: Size 163.5mm (6.4"), Resolution 3040 x 1440 (Quad HD+), Dynamic AMOLED
· Resolution 12.0 MP + 16.0 MP + 12.0 MP,F Number F1.5/F2.4 (Dual Aperture) , F2.2 , F2.4
· Auto Focus
· Zoom Optical Zoom at 2x, Digital Zoom up to 10x
· Resolution 10.0 MP
· F Number F1.9
· Auto Focus
· Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
· Slow Motion 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHDLED, Colour Depth 16M
· Memory: RAM Size 8GB & ROM Size 128GB
· USB Type-C, USB Versions 3.1 Gen 1
· Ear jack, 3.5mm Stereo
· Wi-Fi Direct
· Bluetooth v5.0
· PC Sync, Smart Switch (PC version)
· Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
· Dimension (HxWxD, mm)157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 Weight (g)175
· Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 4100
What we like
The S10 Plus manages its own battery so you don’t have to, giving you a full day’s worth of use. It also comes with Wireless Power Share that allows you to charge other devices with your S10 Plus. Bixby Routines learns your common habits to help you perform daily tasks.
What we don’t like
The huge price hike for this phone makes it a hard choice for all but the most dedicated plus size smart phone fans. Some have found that the finish tends to slip out of your hand, but this is an easy to solve issue with a protective case or phone cover.
Should you buy it?
If you are looking for a phone that can perform on all levels, this is the device for you. The S10+ delivers with its 5 cameras 3 in the rear and 2 in the front with its ultra-stable video makes those super bumpy videos just a breeze to watch with no motion sickness. This phone has advanced AP and RAM giving you up to 29% faster CPU, 37% faster GPU, 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
People also viewed
- The Samsung Galaxy S10+ is manufactured by Samsung and was added in February 2019 in the Smartphones section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Australia is $1,064.00 at BecexTech
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Mwave Australia, Megabuy, BecexTech, Kogan.com, MobileCiti Online, tech4u.com.au, Elite Print Solutions, ITSPOT.COM.AU, Think Of Us, Ozmobiles, Harvey Norman, NanoByte Solutions, JB Hi-Fi, Samsung, 13IT, Dick Smith, Etoren, Allphones, Toby Deals