Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Price
- Product Name
*Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Review
The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 is a 12.1 Digital Camera with 24x Optical Zoom. The image quality of the Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 is quite startling. Low-lighted shots without the use of flash surprisingly came out awesome. Least expected. This is definitely an upgrading from the Lumix FZ35.
This digital cam has a lot of setting options that are adjusted manually to produce more stunning photos. Especially for the low-light photo shooting, this Lumix DMC FZ200 has an Intelligent Auto that delivers as advertised. The results will amaze you. There is the complicated menu and switches. Only through the manual mode can you access the menus. With other settings, menus are not available. The instruction CD that comes with the camera seems to belong to another camera since it doesn't match it.
Formatting the SD Card takes a lot of clicks and there is no way to shorten this process. The less techie will surely find these steps irritating. Other users say that it takes around 40 down arrow clicks before getting to the format. One wrong click means doing it all over again. There are some drawbacks for this camera. Its manual that is on a CD doesn't match this Lumix FZ200. The menus are not that easy to manage since it is a bit complicated and involves many steps to operate. The exterior is also less than impressive. It is made of plastic and this is kind of disappointing especially to those who own a camera that is made of metal. However, though plastic-built, it isn't fragile. This plastic is heavy-duty and would surely last for a long time. This camera is all-around whether indoors or outdoors with plenty or low light, pictures are admirable. But images are not that impressive when shots are taken without the flash.
There are some step-up changes compared to the FZ150. It now has a better flash position which is a little forwarded than before. This enables the user to use both the built-in flash and the outer flash. There were complaints, though, about some discolorations on the images if shots are taken without the flash. The Panorama setting doesn't function consistently well because images are sometimes pixilated. Battery's longevity is better. The shutter speed is fast. It makes 12 frames per second but 5 frames per second is already reasonable. The buttons are positioned more ideally now. Hitting the desired button is easy and error-free. There is the viewfinder which is purely digital.
When there's no enough light, you won't find it, so, you have to just estimate when you are trying to focus on a subject. Other than the low-light, the viewfinder is easy to find. For many, Lumix FZ200 has become their fave. It is packed with nice features that produce stunning pictures. It is a good step-up from the older version although there are few drawbacks. It is a great digicam for serious photographers as long as it is consistent. It is worth a try.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 / 14-42mm Kit Panasonic
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus
- Canon EOS 1300D / 18-55mm Kit Canon
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Canon
- Canon EOS M6 Canon
- Nikon D5500 Nikon
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II Sony
- Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90 Panasonic
- Nikon 1 J5 / 10-30mm Kit Nikon
- Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX350 Sony
- The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 is manufactured by Panasonic and was added in December 2014 in the Digital Cameras section
- This product has a rating of 4.6 out of 5
- The best price of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 in Australia is $488.00 at Digital Camera Warehouse
- You can compare prices for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 and save up to 30% or $211.00
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Digital Camera Warehouse