HP 201X CF400X - Black
Compare pricesfrom 32+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $51.27
- LOWEST PRICE $51.27
- HIGHEST PRICE $51.27
HP 201X CF400X - Black Review
- 2,800 page yield
- JetIntelligence technology
- HP 201X Compatible LaserJet Pro: M252dw, M252n, M277dw, M277n
The HP 201X (CF400X) Black is a high-yield designed toner cartridge designed or HP LaserJet multifunction printers. The toner is designed to offer high-speed, long-term professional quality printing. One feature included in the 201x toner cartridge is the use of JetIntelligence. JetIntelligence is a future designed to work with HP color LaserJet printer. At the heart of what JetIntelligence is revolves around the development of something called the Colorsphere 3 Toner system; which entails a change in the particle structure of the toner, which effectively lowers the melting point—with a hard outer layer, and soft inner particle. These changes simply mean that the toner doesn’t degrade, the lower melting point means less energy needs to be consumed to break down the ink particle, and the printers themselves need not be as large as many have been in the past. The HP 201x cartridges currently cost around the $89.99 mark—this is higher than other competing brand high-yield toner, and significantly higher than third-party toners.
How many prints does it make ?
The HP 201X Black is designed to yield approximately 2,800 pages. This is higher than many other leading toner brands for their own respective laser multifunction printer lines.
How is the color quality ?
Granted you are printing with one of the listed compatible printers—the sharpness of the black is good, and rich. For graphics and images the color density is adequate also. To extend the life of your toner and reach a closer number to the advertised page yield, is to set the setting of “toner density” in the printer application to a lighter setting; this will sacrifice some color density of your print, but extend the life of the toner.
Conclusion: should I buy it ?
If you have a compatible HP LaserJet printer specifically designed to function with this toner in mind—then the HP 201X (CF400X) Black should provide a long-lasting, reliable toner. The features like JetIntelligence are specifically designed to work with the technology in HP LaserJet printers to deliver fast and accurate prints, while helping to maintain and extend the life of your printer. The price of the 201x is notably higher than competing brands and third party toners—so if you have an unsupported, or different brand printer, you should look at other toner solution
People also viewed
- The HP 201X CF400X - Black is manufactured by HP and was added in June 2015 in the Toner Cartridges section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the HP 201X CF400X - Black in Australia is $51.27 at Ink Station
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Landmark Computers, buyprinters, Mwave Australia, Modtech Computers, Megabuy, Cartridge Centre Australia, tech4u.com.au, Elite Print Solutions, Thriftyink, OfficeToner.com.au, tonermasters.com.au, Printer Supermarket, ITSPOT.COM.AU, cartridgestore australia, iCartridge, Ink Station, Ink Depot, TonerInk, CPL Online, My toners, NanoByte Solutions, FeedMyPrinter, 13IT, Harris Technology, Ifrog, Australian Printer Services