Compare pricesfrom 26+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $26.40
- LOWEST PRICE $22.85
- HIGHEST PRICE $26.40
Canon PG-640XL Review
When it comes to printer cartridges, the only way to keep off trouble is buying the recommended cartridges for the specific printers that you are using.
If you are worried about the output of the different cartridges that you will buy, you could try high-yield cartridges like the Canon PG-640XL which meets the printer manufacturer’s requirements while at the same time delivering more printouts than the standard cartridges. Cannon printers are very popular in the market due to the high quality of the printouts that they give. The only problem is the constant need to replace ink cartridges. To address this problem, Cannon has designed cartridges that are able to deliver more, while still fitting well in the printer’s cartridge space.
These cartridges have XL somewhere in their names to make it easy for buyers to differentiate them from the standard ones. As you may have guessed, the Canon PG-640XL is one of these high-yield cartridges. It has been designed to give you value for your money by delivering more printouts when compared to the standard cartridges. The best thing about using the Canon PG-640XL is that you will be assured of getting consistent performance coupled with superior image quality. The cartridge has been made specifically to fit in Cannon machines hence you will have an easy time during installation and use. You’ll not get any annoying noises during operation or problems during installation.
Everything will just click into place and before long you will be able to start printing. Being a printer cartridge, it’s normal for any user to be worried about the output of the Canon PG-640XL. This is another area where the cartridge delivers amazing results because it will produce an average of 600 black and white printouts before you need a replacement. It has been designed specifically to fit in the following cannon printers.
1. Canon Pixma MG2260
2. Canon Pixma MX516
3. Canon Pixma MG2160
4. Canon Pixma MX376
5. Canon Pixma MG3260
6. Canon Pixma MX396
7. Canon Pixma MG4160
8. Canon Pixma MX436
9. Canon Pixma MG3160
10. Canon Pixma MX456
11. Canon Pixma MG4260
12. Canon Pixma MX526
The cartridge contains recommended Cannon ink that has been made to give high quality home or business printouts. These printouts are resistant to fading over time hence they can be used for advertising and other business purposes. Generally, the Canon PG-640XL will give quality, reliability and a good return on investment.
People also viewed
- The Canon PG-640XL is manufactured by Canon and was added in December 2014 in the Ink Cartridges section
- This product has a rating of 3.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Canon PG-640XL in Australia is $26.40 at Pbtech
- You can compare prices for the Canon PG-640XL and save up to 31% or $12.91
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at DC Cameras & Optics, Landmark Computers, PrinterCartridges.com.au, Mwave Australia, Megabuy, Cartridge Centre Australia, tech4u.com.au, Thriftyink, Printer Supermarket, Printer Ink, ITSPOT.COM.AU, cartridgestore australia, iCartridge, TonerInk, Protoner Warehouse, camerahouse.com.au, Stardot Technology, My toners, NanoByte Solutions, Printer Barn, FeedMyPrinter, Pbtech, Ifrog