Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
The best price by Kogan.com
$287.00 $899.00 68% off
Manufactured by Apple
- Good Battery Life
- More Storage
- Good Camera
- No Headphone Jack
- The Price
- Not Much Different
Compare pricesfrom 32+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $287.00
- LOWEST PRICE $287.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $1,099.00
Apple IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Review
The 3-Minute Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review
By Graeme Messina | May 27, 2019
Features & Design: 4/5 ● Performance: 4/5 ● Value: 4/5 ● Sound Quality 4/5
The Apple iPhone7 Plus is one of the fastest of the Apple devices compared to earlier versions of the iPhone. The water resistance is a much-needed improvement with IP67 dust/water Ingress Protection. The storage on this device comes in 32GB or 128GB but has no expandable storage space for a microSD card. The 5.5” widescreen LCD multi-touch display comes with IPS technology. This makes it easy on the eyes, allowing for less eye strain over long periods of use. The display has a 1920x1080-pixel resolution at 401 PPI giving you a fully immersive HD resolution.
There have been some complaints about iOS 10 and its features. Some people complained when it originally came out that emojis were like Android. The device could have done with 4GB RAM rather than the slightly lower amount of 3GB RAM. If more RAM had been installed when the product originally launched then it would have fixed any issues with lag and iOS features. The other issue is that some of the features that came out with the iPhone 7 Plus had been out on Android devices for some time.
Is it for you?
Apple devices have traditionally had good camera capabilities, and this handset is no different. It features 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, 2x optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x and Portrait mode. It gives you a unique camera experience that is a standard hallmark of Apple devices.
The battery lasts 2 hours longer then the iPhone 6. Apple may not have astounded us this time around, but that doesn’t make the iPhone 7 plus any less desirable. Despite its flaws, it's still one of the best smartphone’s money can buy. It has a spectacular processor, a stunning camera, a great operating system and much-improved battery life.
· Processor Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) Apple A10 Fusion (16 nm)
· Display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
· Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
· Storage 32GB | 128GB
· Camera Front- 7MP Rear- 12MP Wide-angle and 12MP Telephoto
· Battery 2900 mAh
· Ram 3GB
· Dimensions 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
· Weight 188 grams (6.63 ounces)
· Colors Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black
What we like
The iPhone 7 plus has stereo speakers really give stunning sound quality. The device also offers Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic which is a nice touch. The main camera is a duel 12MP Wide angle and a 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR Video.
What we don’t like
Most of the Apple products like to use proprietary accessories, and the 7 Plus was no exception to the Apple rule. The device does not have a headphone jack and doesn’t come with a super charger you have to buy it separately. Apple never really did very well with its battery life in this range of phones, something that was dealt with in later models.
Should you buy it?
If you have the standard iPhone 6 then you will find that the iPhone 7 Plus has notably improved camera. Add to that the battery and water resistance improvements and you have a worthwhile upgrade to a familiar phone design. Apple always gives you premium quality devices, so you can’t go wrong with such a solid handset.
People also viewed
- The Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB is manufactured by Apple and was added in September 2016 in the Smartphones section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Australia is $287.00 at Kogan.com
- You can compare prices for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB and save up to 68% or $612.00
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at BecexTech, Kogan.com, Amazon Australia, Apple Store, Ozmobiles, Catch.com.au