Apple iPhone 7 128GB
Compare pricesfrom 41+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $247.00 ↑ +2%
- LOWEST PRICE $243.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $318.00
Apple IPhone 7 128GB Review
The 3-Minute Apple iPhone 7 Review
By Graeme Messina | May 27, 2019
Features & Design: 3/5 ● Performance: 4/5 ● Value: 3/5 ● Sound Quality 4/5
The Apple iPhone7 was one of the fastest devices when it came out, compared to earlier versions of the iPhone. The camera was also really a step up for Apple. The water resistance was a much-needed improvement, giving the deviceIP67 dust/water resistant. The storage on this device comes in 32GB or 128GB but there is no space for a microSD card. The 4.7 widescreen LCD multi-touch display comes with IPS technology making it easy on the eyes allowing for less eye strain over long periods of everyday use.
There were some complaints about iOS 10 and its features when it launched. Some users have complained that the black model scratches easily. Although a lot of other manufacturers followed suit and copied Apple, the main thing to bear in mind with this phone is that it came out with no headphone jack. This means that if you plan on listening to music with headphones then you will need Bluetooth speakers, or the cable adapter that gives you a headphone jack accessory. There are some really good headphones available with Bluetooth, so this is less of an issue than it was when the phone first came out.
Is it for you?
If you love Siri then this device is for you. The phone sipped with Siri7 when it launched, which is your virtual assistant who is voice activated. The battery is an improvement over previous iPhone models as it lasted slightly longer than the iPhone 6. Apple may not have astounded consumers when it originally launched, but that doesn’t make the iPhone 7 any less desirable. Despite its flaws, it's still one of the best smartphone’s money can buy.It has a spectacular processor, a stunning camera, a great operating system and much-improved battery life.
· Processor Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) Apple A10 Fusion (16 nm)
· Display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
· Size 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)
· Storage 32GB | 128GB
· Camera Front- 7MP Rear- 12MP
· Battery 1960 mAh
· Ram 2GB
· Dimensions 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
· Weight 138 grams (4.87 ounces)
· Colours Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black
What we like
The iPhone 7 has stereo speakers really give stunning sound quality. The iPhone 7 offers Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic which is a nice touch. With the camera the iPhone 7 offers: Optical image stabilisation, Six‑element lens, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Panorama (up to 63MP), Sapphire crystal lens cover, Backside illumination sensor, Hybrid IR filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Tap to focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos with stabilisation
Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, improved local tone mapping, Exposure control, HDR for photos, Auto image stabilisation, Burst mode, Timer mode, Photo geotagging.
What we don’t like
The device does not have a headphone jack and doesn’t come with a super charger you have to buy it separately. There is also a huge screen difference between the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as the Plus offers 5.5” display.
Should you buy it?
If you have the standard iPhone 6 the iPhone 7's notable camera, battery and water resistance improvements are a worthwhile upgrade to a familiar phone design. If you really need an upgrade the Plus might be a better choice.
People also viewed
- The Apple iPhone 7 128GB is manufactured by Apple and was added in September 2016 in the Smartphones section
- This product has a rating of 3.5 out of 5
- The best price of the Apple iPhone 7 128GB in Australia is $247.00 at Kogan.com
- You can compare prices for the Apple iPhone 7 128GB and save up to 67% or $502.00
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at BecexTech, Kogan.com, MobileCiti Online, Amazon Australia, Apple Store, The Good Guys, Ozmobiles, Dick Smith, Allphones, Phonehut