Acuvue 1-Day TruEye
The best price by eContactLenses
Manufactured by Acuvue
- The Hydraclear 1 technology maintains moisture and comfort for the eyes with the help of its high-oxygen wetting agent
- Class I Ultraviolet protection to block harmful UV rays to the eyes
- Lenses need to be changed daily for optimal comfort.
Compare pricesfrom 1+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $36.95
- LOWEST PRICE $36.95
- HIGHEST PRICE $36.95
Acuvue 1-Day TruEye Review
The 1-Day Acuvue TruEye is the first and only disposable contact lens created with a moisture-maintaining silicone hydrogel material. It takes pride in its Hydraclear 1 Technology to ensure comfort all day.
The Hydraclear 1 Technology
The Hydraclear 1 Technology is a third generation technology that ensures the highest volume of wetting agent for the contact lenses. It has a high-oxygen formulation to help keep the eyes healthy and moist. Because of the moisture-rich texture of the 1-Day Acuvue TruEye, users have noted that it feels like blinking with a natural eye. The Silicone Hydrogel material of its lenses (narafilcon B) helps to provide 96% of available oxygen to the eyes.
Ultraviolet Radiation Protection
The 1-Day Acuvue TruEye is laced with a high level of ultraviolet radiation protection for the eyes. The lenses are categorized as Class I and it can block at least 96% of UV-A rays and 99% of UV-B radiation. This is the highest level of UV protection available to a daily disposable contact lens. Lenses are also tinted with a light blue color so that it can be easily spotted in a lens case. The lens can also correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness.
The 1-Day Acuvue TruEye should be replaced everyday for optimal comfort. It can only be used with a prescription from an eye doctor or eye care professional. This is necessary to determine the precise specifications to your optical needs.
You should also learn the prescription codes in choosing your 1-Day Acuvue TruEye. D refers to the diopter or the corrective power of the lens. If it is a minus sign, it means a nearsighted patient will use the lens. A plus sign is for farsighted patients.
BC describes the base curve or the curvature of the lens while DIA is the diameter or the distance across the surface of your lens.
People also viewed
- The Acuvue 1-Day TruEye is manufactured by Acuvue and was added in December 2014 in the Contact Lenses section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Acuvue 1-Day TruEye in Australia is $36.95 at eContactLenses
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at eContactLenses