Buy Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit
Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit Price
- Product Name
Nikon D5200 (18-55 & 55-300) DSLR Camera Twin Kit (D520055300BKT)Genuine Australian Stock - No Imports!
Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm + 55-300mm Lens Kit (VBK350ZA JAA814DA)
Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit Review
For the past few decades, Nikon has established itself as one of the biggest and most popular camera makers in the world. And Nikon D5200 is one of the latest offerings by this brand of digital SLRs.
Nikon D5200 comes with 18-55mm and 55-300 mm Kits, depending upon what you require. This kit features a 24.1 megapixel camera that comes with CMOS sensor along with EXPEEF 3 image processor that helps in faster performance and allows for expandable ISO up to 25600, making it perfect for low light photography with utmost sharpness and clarity. These technologies allow for high resolution imaging, and tests indicate that this produces images with exceptional levels of detail and quality. The product also comes with 39 point autofocus technology that allows the camera to focus quickly and provides nine cross type points for still and moving objects. The 2016 pixel RGB sensor along with Nikon Scene Recognition System provides color and brightness that works best with each particular scene along with determined exposure settings for those.
The product offers HD Video Recording with full HD 1920X1080p offered at the rate of 60fps. Manual exposure an modify shutter speed and ISO settings along with audio recording through built in stereo microphone along with optional external microphone. Nikon D5200 18-55mm and 55-300 mm Kit is capable of shooting full resolution images with 5 frames per second. This speed is essential for photographers that seek to track moving objects. The optical viewfinder allows you to move instinctively with the moving object, while the 3 inch LCD monitor with vari-angle design gives the opportunity to monitor shots and shooting angles. To offer practical use all of its functions, the menu is easy and simple to use.
The product has 16 different scene modes along with six picture control settings which will allow you get better images. With special effects and features such as beach/snow, portrait, landscape, child, party/indoor located in the camera, you can easily create an image that you desire for. HD videos and movies can use special effects that can alter the recorded video. This includes low and high key, night vision, color sketch and silhouette.
Definitely, Nikon D5200 18-55mm and 55-300 mm Kit is a must have product for photography enthusiasts who love to capture myriad images and different kinds of scenarios. The product has been minutely designed to include a number of features. A strong DSLR that features 18-55mm lens for wide angle images and 55-300 mm for close up shots, this is the camera that can be used in the city or wildlife and just anywhere you like.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Canon
- Canon EOS 80D Canon
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Sony
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Olympus
- Canon PowerShot G5 X Canon
- Canon PowerShot G3 X Canon
- Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 / 12-32mm Kit Panasonic
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Olympus
- Nikon DL24-85 Nikon
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 / 14-140mm Panasonic
- Nikon D7200 / 18-140mm Kit Nikon
- The Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit is manufactured by Nikon and was added in December 2014 in the Digital Cameras section
- This product has a rating of 4.5 out of 5
- The best price of the Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit in Australia is $898.85 at Ryda Dot Com
- You can compare prices for the Nikon D5200 / 18-55mm & 55-300mm Kit and save up to 42% or $650.15
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Ryda Dot Com, Harvey Norman