Logitech G27 Racing Wheel Price
- Product Name
LOGITECH G27 Racing Wheel and Pedals (wheel console pedals and shifter module) with Dual-motor force12 Month Australian Warranty! Best Prices
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel Review
The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is one of the few steering wheels you can purchase without going wrong, when it comes to a full gaming experience. There are people who still prefer playing racing games using their keyboard, while others have decided to switch to gamepads. However, the experience is never complete if you refrain from using a dedicated steering wheel that’s designed to work hand in hand with all the latest games out there. Logitech is known for their pricier devices, but you can be sure they never fail to deliver, the G27 being a fine example of this quality.
What you should look into when it comes to purchasing a racing wheel is the rotation angle. Many steering wheels have low rotation threshold, but the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel gives you a 1:1 experience when compared to a real steering wheel. You can turn the wheel to 900 degrees, so you can truly feel like you’re driving and not just performing a poor mimicking act. This, however, is just one of the many aspects that make the G27 the #1 contender when it comes to purchasing a solid racing wheel.
The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel has a great force feedback system available. The dual-motor design behind this allows your wheel to respond realistically to whatever happens in the game. Have you lost traction while turning on gravel? Did the weight shift in a fast corner? All of these are going to become challenges for your racing times, and you should fine tune toe wheel to make the most out of it. The RPM or shift indicator lights are another great addition. Although not all games support it, if you play a racing game where this feature is available, you will be able to shift without looking at your screen anymore, as you will learn to do it according to the lights, leading to a smoother driving experience.
The wheel itself features a leather finish, so you can feel just like behind a real steering wheel. You can’t lose grip, so you won’t lose any time at all when you drive using the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. The pedals have also been crafted with care and attention to detail in mind. This is why all three are designed using stainless steel and they are true-to-life. They are also extremely precise; if you are used with the pedals of a real vehicle, getting the hang of these ones will take only minutes.
The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel also comes with a realistic, six-speed shifter, which you can use in order to easily change speeds whenever you need to. Aside from this, you might also be interested in the 16 programmable buttons. They are there in order to assist you whenever you have to activate a certain feature within the game, and they are fully customizable. The same applies to the settings of the wheel, although you can install the dedicated app and have the wheel automatically configured for the most popular games out there.
- Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Microsoft
- Razer Orbweaver Razer
- CH Products Flight SIM Yoke CH Products
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals Thrustmaster
- CH Products Fighterstick CH Products
- CH Products Pro Pedals CH Products
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia PC/Xbox 360 Thrustmaster
- Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel
- CH Products Pro Throttle CH Products
- Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System Saitek
- NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 Pro NaturalPoint
- Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel
- The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is manufactured by Logitech and was added in December 2014 in the Joysticks & Game Controllers section
- This product has a rating of 5.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel in Australia is $187.00 at Kogan.com
- You can compare prices for the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel and save up to 30% or $80.00
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Kogan.com