Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Price
- Product Name
Hoya 62mm Uv 0 Pro 1D Dmc FilterManufacturers Australian Warranties
CANON 8014A002 Canon 8014A002Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus LensAustralian Owned International Distribution
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Review
The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM is the standard zoom lens for Canon SLR Cameras. This camera lens offers an ultra wide angle ideal for landscape and film shooters. Auto Focus is a lot faster than older versions plus the optics are simply better.
Compared to 24-105mm, the 24-70mm has a better speed. This is pretty obvious when it comes to taking shots of moving subjects. For background blur, the 24-70mm is slightly better than the 24-105mm due to its wide aperture. A better focus, a better bokeh. You can get a very nice picture with the dramatic blur in the background in low light settings; the distinction is noticeable. Fast and with accurate focus, versatile. The 24-70mm is criticized as really weighty mainly due to its size. It is 2.1 pounds. Others feel uncomfortable carrying it around while others really don’t mind. There are models that are lighter than this one. It doesn’t have an Image Stability because it doesn’t need one.
When it comes to resolution that of the 24-70mm f/2.8 L works just ok for longer focal lengths and the hand distortion is more controlled. Most experts praise the 24-70mm for its sharpness, saturation and contrast. It is wide-range, although it is not as light as the 24-105mm, it is crucial in doing professional work. It is not the typical walk-around camera since it is heavy, but, for really serious photo shoots like wedding, anniversaries, conventions, sports, concerts and other important events, the 24-70mm will do a lot of good.
Each of the lenses is for different purposes. The Canon EF 24-70mm has its own specialization that cannot be found in other lenses. Other experienced photographers make this lens their own standard lens. Some use this lens in taking close-ups and distant shots. Others love the aerial views. When it comes to quality and quantity, many have a lot of good things to say about this lens. The 24-70mm is durable. It lasts at least five years. A tripod might be needed to keep your hand from shaking while taking the pictures. Remember for its weight, hands will most probably feel tired and shaky most of the time. It comes with a hood that would make the camera look way bigger than its real size. But the feeling of being a Nat Geo Photographer will always linger around. This camera lens will make you a pro.
Whatever the scenario is, the atmosphere or the time, whether wide open or close-up, at a closer range or at the far end of the allowed range, you will always get the sharpness, the contrast, the crispiness or maybe the blur that you want to see. The Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L will surely be a mainstay on your camera. Something you would love to use most of the time. It is actually an all-around-lens. It fits almost all situations. It is useful on extreme settings, too. During daylight or for very low light, just the same, the excellent performance is there. Indeed, it is hard to find anything bad about this lens except for the weight and the price. But if you are an experienced photographer, the weight is normal; and if this is for work or leisure and money is not a bit of a concern, then this is a great investment. You won’t go wrong with this lens.
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Canon
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon
- Samyang 14mm f2.8 Samyang
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus
- Canon Extender EF 1.4x III Canon
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A Sigma
- Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon
- Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR II Nikon
- Sony E 10-18mm F4 SEL1018 Sony
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 II USM Canon
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon
- The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM is manufactured by Canon and was added in December 2014 in the Camera Lenses section
- This product has a rating of 5.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM in Australia is $84.95 at Parramatta Cameras
- In Australia this product is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- You can find this product at Ao3 Independent Computer Search, Parramatta Cameras