Buy Aveda Shampure Shampoo 250ml
Aveda Shampure Shampoo 250ml Price
- Product Name
Aveda Shampure Shampoo (250ml/8.5oz)12 Month Australian Warranty! Best Prices
Aveda Shampure Shampoo 250ml Review
The Aveda Shampure Shampoo is a natural mild, pure and conditioning daily shampoo with Babassu betaine and Morkue protein that cleanses and strengthens all hair types. It infuses one of Aveda’s original aromas; a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences. Some of the ingredients in the unique blend include: rosemary, lavander, aloe vera, avocado and ylang ylang.
The soothing aroma of uplifting Carribean therapy flower water with orange extracts eases tension and promotes relaxation, while its nourishing properties care for your skin and scalp. So pure with technology and so superior that it is not just called “shampoo”. Aveda the manufacturer of this product, produces purely natural, plant based hair care, skin care, makeup and general lifestyle products. They work on the principles of “Aromacology” which is “The art and science of pure flower and plant essences” and are very environmentally friendly and aware. They are continually trying to decrease the amount of synthetics and petrochemicals used intheir packaging and products, and use a high percentage of natural plants and flower extracts. To use this shampoo, massage the product onto your wet hair, lather, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
The scent of this shampoo is herbal and citrusy but not flowery, herbal and green and not feminine or masculine, like a mixture of cherry with a hint of lemon. It is not a scent just for women or men, but a scent for the masses. It’s very invigorating and fresh. The Aveda Shampure Shampoo’s formula contains a host of ingredients from the good Earth. A simple, no frills product that delivers what it promises without delivering a lot of extreneous fillers and polymers. The shampoo is extremely gentle and probably suitable for all hair types. It is quite expensive, but the formula is concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It is easy to scrub one’s scalp with, and lathers very well, and leaves the hair feeling supple, not damaged, like many strong shampoos do and does not leave any greasy residue. But for some, hair felt tangly and not conditioned. The shampoo felt more like a clarifying product rather than a gentle cleansing product. Overall, this product works. It does what it says, and makes hair smell great. Although expensive, it is worth the price. Highly recommended.
- Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream 250ml Moroccanoil
- Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Curl Curl Definition Cream 150ml Kerastase
- Moroccanoil Original Oil Treatment 25ml Moroccanoil
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo 250ml Moroccanoil
- Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo 250ml Alterna
- Matrix Amplify Conditioner 1000ml Matrix
- MOP C-System Hydrating Conditioner 300ml MOP
- MOP C-System Hydrating Shampoo 300ml MOP
- Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Curl Curl Definition Shampoo 250ml Kerastase
- Keune So Pure Moroccan Oil 45ml Keune
- Keune Design Defrizz Serum 50ml Keune
- Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Matte - Matte Wax with Massive Hold 57.2g Tigi